The Light Entertainment at the End of the Tunnel. Ridin' that train... yes, that train...

Friday, September 19, 2008

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Avast, ye scurvy short-sellin' dogs! Heave to an' strike yer colors, or ye'll be boarded and scuttled! An' there'll be no mutterin' about any of the financial pirate-ships which their capn's is friends with the Cap'n, or I'll run ye thru, so help me I will! Now shove off an buy financials or its tied to the cathead and 40 lashes for you, an yer grog stopped for a month, ye mangy pack of sea-lawyer scrubs! Today is officially Talk Like A Pirate Day 2008. In fact, September 19th falls on a Friday this year, so folks are making plans for an extended Talk Like A Pirate weekend. Let us know about yours! It's just that simple, folks! My brokerage house is acting weird on the Net today. Can't do this, can't retrieve that, something else timing out. Are they being boarded and scuttled? My SKF and SRS have been burnt to the waterline, so where's my bailout? Everyone else gets a bailout, so I want one too! WAAAAAHHH! WANT BAILOUT NOW!!!

Ban on Short-Selling Will Hurt Rather Than Help Broker-Dealers

No comments: